A Complete One-Man Leveling Crew in a Case
A leveling crew in a case for the small contractor.
The Spectra Precision® LL100N Laser Level is a complete one-man leveling crew in a case. A complete system is contained in a single hard-shelled, portable carrying case – the laser, receiver, clamp, tripod, and grade rod – for easy transportation, storage, and use. A standard case with laser and receiver only is also available. Automatic, self-leveling ensures fast, accurate setups. Easy, one-button operation requires minimal training.
The LL100N Laser Level is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with a single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 foot (1 m) drop onto concrete.
- – Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- – One person elevation control up to 575 ft (175 m) away increases productivity
- – Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- – Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings
- – HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear
- – Exclusive 2-year limited warranty