A Medium-Range, Highly Accurate Leveling Solution
The Spectra Precision® LL300S Laser Level features a rugged design with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Designed for durability and reliability, the IP66 protection rating allows the LL300S to be operated in adverse environmental conditions, such as heavy rain. Mud and concrete can be washed off with a hose. The LL300S can withstand drops of up to 3 feet (1 meter) onto concrete and tripod tip-over up to 5 feet (1.5 meters), resulting in reduced downtime and lower repair costs.
The LL300S is easy to use: turn it on, it levels then spins. With the addition of the grade arrow buttons, grade matching can be performed while the other axis remains self leveled. The optional RC402N long-range (330 ft/100 m) radio remote control makes slope matching a single person operation.
Spectra Precision Laser LL300-2 Automatic Self-leveling Laser Level, 15-Foot Grade Rod and Tripod Kit
Model Number: LL300N-2
- Available with a choice of system case (with receiver, tripod, and choice of grade rod) or small carry case with receiver and clamp.
- Fully automatic self-leveling provides fast and accurate setup and provides measurements of 1/8ths
- The rechargeable battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss.
- Optional RC601 remote control allows easy grade matching using the remote control from rod position.
- 1650 ft (500 m) operating diameter.
- Single-axis manual slope mode with ‘cross-axis’ self-leveling allowing grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-axis.
- Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by an accidental drop or tip-over.
- Comes with a choice of HL450 or HR320 receivers allowing you to choose the best option to suit your application
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks
- Receiver: HL450
- Power: 4-D Alkaline
- Rod: GR152 Inches
- Tripod: Q104025
- Case: System Case