This is a Brand New Radiodetection Sensors & Software LMX100 Ground Penetrating Radar GPR.
Our Sensors & Software LMX100™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. With a simple, easy-to-use interface it also offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
LMX has the advantage of detecting:
- Metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Utilities with broken tracer wires
- Undocumented utilities
- Trenches and disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles or buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
- High visibility touch screen
A resistive touch screen that works with gloves on, with user selectable languages and metric and US standard options.Produce and share instant on-site reports
Share directly from your display unit with built-in Wi-Fi. Option to add data markers to highlight points of interest.USB port
A USB port allowing for easy data transfer for further data analysis.Lightweight build
A lightweight fiberglass cart frame build making transportation easy. No metal in the build reduces interference with GPR signals.Lead acid gel battery
A long lasting and swappable battery.GPR Sensor
Patented ultra-wideband (UWB) 250 MHz GPR antenna and DynaT for dynamic target enhancement.