Demo Honda EU3000is 3000 Watt Gasoline Powered Electric Start Portable Generator (In Stock)
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP! Shipping is also FREE to anywhere in the lower 48 US States!
(Disregard the “Local Pickup” displayed at checkout – It Will Ship to Your Door for FREE)
This is a Lightly used “Demo” Honda EU3000is Portable Gas Generator.
Honda’s advanced inverter technology provides 3,000-watt of extremely quiet and fuel-efficient power. The eu3000is can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for use at home or camping. Exceptionally efficient, it can run 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tankful of gasoline, depending on the load. It is also an excellent source of power for rvs (including 13,500 btu ac units) or a basic home backup power source.
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology – reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
- EU3000is has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-Volt automotive type batteries, this requires an optional charging cord, (12-Volt – 8.0 Amp unregulated)
- Convenient electric starting: easy recoil starting is always available as a back up