The Lincoln Electric AC225S Arc Welder features a broad welding amperage range of 40 Amp – 225 Amp for versatile use. Designed for operation with metals 16-Gauge and heavier. This powerful welder features a smooth AC arc and can be used with a wide variety of metals, including steel, cast iron and stainless steel.
- Full range 40 Amp-225 Amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current
- 225 Amp AC outlet is enough for 3/16 in. Dia general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32 in. other electrodes
- Easy to install comes with attached input power cable
- Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) of 230-Volt
- Smooth AC arc
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved