The Husqvarna® K770 has semiautomatic belt tensioning and a heavy-duty cutting arm with a 3-bolt joint. Powerful all-around power cutter is ideal for cutting concrete and masonry in alteration, renovation and new construction work. Used to cut smaller holes and adjust window and door openings as well as cutting curbstones and pavers in landscaping. Can also be used to cut pipes. Equipped with a 74cc gas engine with X-Torq®, SmartCarb™, Active Air Filtration™ system, plus dust handling and vibration and sound dampening systems to make the power cutter more convenient to use.
- The 74cc gas engine with X-Torq produces more power, higher torque and fewer emissions
- New cylinder design delivers more efficient combustion and reduces exhaust emissions by as much as 15%
- Digital ignition system for a stronger spark and easier starting and smoother engine performance
- Fast idle lock in choke and redesigned starter handle for easier starting
- SmartCarb automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lower fuel consumption
Does not include a blade! We sell blades, please contact us at 305-640-5583.