EcoSmart Electric tankless water heaters, also called Instantaneous on demand water heaters, provide endless hot water on demand and only as needed. Self-modulating flow sensor technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water needed. This smart technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 degree Fahrenheit and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 GPM, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 GPM flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 degree Fahrenheit. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 degree Fahrenheit in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California.
- Patented self-modulating technology and design
- Never run out of hot water with an EcoSmart tankless water heater
- Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree
- All EcoSmart electric tankless water heaters come with an automatically resettable thermostat as opposed to a manually resettable thermostat, the integration of all components and quick connections are designed to promote simplicity for the installer
- Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Compact size saves valuable storage space