This is a Brand New Radiodetection Sensors & Software LMX100 Ground Penetrating Radar GPR.
Our Sensors & Software LMX200™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. With a simple, easy-to-use interface it also offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
GPR can detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features including
- Metallic & non-metallic pipes (PVC, Asbestos cement, Concrete storm and sewer systems)
- Utilities with broken or damaged tracer wires
- Underground storage tanks
- Drainage tiles
- Non-utility structures (Vaults, Foundation walls)
GPR complements traditional Electromagnetic (EM) Technology by:
- Delineating utilities in close proximity
- Providing reliable depth estimates
- Allowing for data visualization to better map the subsurface
- Reporting and archiving results for future reference
- Integrating data with third-party software (eg. Google Earth)
From simple paint marks on the ground to georeferenced depth slices, our GPR products can provide clear and concise results to prevent damage and manage underground assets.